segunda-feira, 16 de julho de 2012

Forever.


I always remember the things that you once told me, also remember how you looked at me and touched me. The "forever" today, just does not seem so ridiculous when I think of us together for the rest of our lives.

Want you, is my greatest desire, have you, is my greatest achievement, love you is my greatest feeling. Explain that sort of thing is tricky, because there is no logical explanation, and it is something so intense and so pure, that few people today understand the value and importance of all this.

But it all comes down to your understanding, everything revolves around us, not them. The maximum importance of all this, is our understanding of ourselves, and understanding of us together.

We are good together, we are to each other, because there is no one who understands you better than me, there is no one who knows of the things about you more than I, and there is nobody in the world who loves you more than me.
 



Dedicated to: Danny Sheron



"And I'd give up forever to touch you, 'Cause I know that you feel me somehow..."
Goo Goo Dolls

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário